What are the benefits of dental implants?
Posted by: Jodie Blades Diploma Level 3 in Dental Nursing
Medically reviewed by: Dr Ruben Garcia BDS(Hons), MFGDP (UK), MClinDent Periodontology/Implantology(UCL), Cert Perio (EFP), MRDRCS (Eng)
They look and function like normal teeth and are more affordable than you think!
Dental Implants are one of today’s most popular long-term solutions to missing teeth. They are small titanium screws that are inserted into the jawbone and take over the function of the root of a tooth. That root can then be restored with a crown, bridge, or be used to support dentures. Recent technological advances have made dental implant treatment more straightforward, even in cases where there is little remaining bone, and at Holland Park Dental Centre we have embraced those changes with all of our implants now being placed with computer-guided surgery.
Related: Do I need a Dental Implant?
benefits of dental implants
- They look and feel like natural teeth.
- They function like normal teeth, so you can eat what you like, and speech isn’t affected as it can be with dentures.
- They can improve your self-confidence and therefore, your general quality of life.
- The dental implant preserves the bone around the area and also new bone grows around the implant. This ensures that facial structure is maintained. Without a dental implant, the bone in that area will eventually be lost, and this can have an impact on remaining teeth as well as on facial appearance
- Replacing a missing tooth with an implant rather than a dental bridge avoids having to cut into other adjacent healthy teeth
- Dental implants are easy to clean around to keep gums healthy
- Dental implants can last as long as natural teeth if they are looked after properly and regular trips to the hygienist are maintained
- Dental implant surgery is safe and predictable and at Holland Park Dental Centre we have over a 98% success rate
- They’re more affordable than you think with 0% apr finance available
Related: Does Tooth Whitening Actually Work?
Ask your dentist at Holland Park Dental Centre
Various Implant therapies are available and can dramatically enhance your smile and boost your confidence. As your trusted dentist in Kensington and Chelsea, we can help you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile with cosmetic dentistry. We also have a number of 0% Finance options to make your treatment more affordable. Contact us today to discuss a plan or book a Half Price Implant Consultation!
Book a consultation